- Location-Based Communication Systems A Look at Intelligent Networking and Privacy Concerns
- The 2017 Guide to Location-Based Technologies for Businesses
For a better future — from local to global.
- Techopedia explains Location Based Services (LBS):;
- Out-of-the-box benefits.
- Executive Mentoring 101.
- Location-based services move beyond mobile and into enterprise apps.
Group Companies. Kokusai Kogyo Co.
Geospatial information services Location-based service platform. Can transmit information according to the purpose or target using map and augmented reality AR technology, push notification and voice guidance.
- Related Topics;
- Advanced Location-Based Technologies and Services | Taylor & Francis Group.
- GPS – A Popular Location Based Technology used by developers for GPS-based App Development?
- Atlantis: Precious Stone.
- An Overview of Location-Based Services?
Can be used on all kinds of devices from smart phones and tablets to wearable devices. Developed an app for trialing a logistics solution using head-mounted device and an AR navigation system September Developed a trial app for promoting various nightlife events in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture and Tokyo in March, May and October Tsunami reconstruction Helping communities recover.
Location Based technologies offer MNOs the opportunity to deliver contextual services. As such services are specifically orientated towards the position of the mobile handset it enables MNOs to provide services that are more targeted and effective.
Location-Based Communication Systems A Look at Intelligent Networking and Privacy Concerns
Location services cover a wide range of services, orientated at individual users or devices and vehicles. These can include:. In both cases, the application which depends on information obtained and processed by network resources is referred to as an LCS Client. The location of the UE is defined in terms of latitude and longitude coordinates.
The 2017 Guide to Location-Based Technologies for Businesses
The accuracy depends on the particular technique used to locate the mobile. There are three primary data sets that can be used to cost-effectively locate the position of UE equipment without significant overhead.
- Recent Articles.
- Blood Calls (The Blood Calls Saga Book 1).
- Bluebeard In Modern English (Translated).
- The 2017 Guide to Location-Based Technologies for Businesses.
- Strawberries and Other Erotic Fruits.
These are:. Your Name required.
Your Email required. Message required.